Tool, Neck Bearing Adustment, Harley Davidson
• The perfect tool for neck-bearing adjustment on Harley-Davidson® motorcycles.
• The neck bearing adjustment is usually checked at the following service intervals: 1,000 miles, 5,000 miles, 15,000 miles, 25,000 miles or annually.
• Easily maneuvers between the triple clamp and frame.
• Fits into the star adjustment nut, allowing technician to adjust the neck-bearing play.
• Tapered end allows easy access the neck-bearing adjusting star.
• Screwdriver-style handle offers a comfortable grip.
• 18-1/2 overall length.Product Specifications Information:
Country Of Origin